Monday, June 23, 2008

A note for a friend


I am sorry for being honest. You can call me hypocrite if you want to but I've said it all. I am not sorry for telling you the truth but I am sorry our friendship ended that way. I am giving you time as long as you need to think and realise it on your own, I hope you do. Some day, maybe. Do not blame our friends, blame me for everything. They are just trying to help without you realising it. Please try to stop thinking about yourself and try to think about everyone around you. We are your friends and I am still your friend. I care about you eventhough it meant nothing to you. I hope Allah S.W.T will guide you. Once again, the world is just a pitstop for us and please think before you do anything unreasonable. When you have finally seek the truth, I will always be here for you, always. Laugh at me or call me a lesbo if you may, but I am not afraid to say that I love you and I miss you dearly. Thank you for being such a sweet and a great friend. Thank you for always being there for me. Thank you very much. I will miss your fav quote "asal nak mandi je fogging, fogging je nak mandi" (bedal je la mandi dalam asap kan?).

Love,
D