Monday, June 27, 2011

I am not a writer

It has been nearly a month working with a publishing company and I've got to admit that I am falling in love with my job every single day. Although it is not exactly what I dreamt of my part time job would be, but it is good enough for me, just to gain some experience during my 4 months of semester break. At first, I wanted to find a job that would compliment my course, PR that is. However, after weeks of searching and resume-pitching, none gave any response except for Alaf Semenanjung Media. At last, ada pun orang kesian nak bagi kerja, Alhamdulillah :) Tasks are piling up each day and I still don't know how much they are paying me. Oh well, I am just a cheap labour that has no experience what so ever, yada yada. Do not demand, Diana!

Oh, by the way, did I tell you what my job was? It is definitely no where near PR, just an innocent part time writer/journalist. Boleh percaya ke? Hmm, okay now. Chup chup!

-A happy working song (Amy Adams)-