Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Forever in my heart

Extraordinary Barbie makeover! Amazingly beautiful. Call me crazy but I just miss my Barbie collection. Used to have thirteen Barbies, three Kens, 3 Kelly s and loads of Barbie furniture i.e a lovely bedroom, dining room, kitchen, bathroom with a tub and sink, study room, a picnic bicycle, a Barbie Jeep and a big wardrobe full of cool clothes. All those tiny shoes, dresses were so cute and pretty! Missing them terribly. Well, truth to be told, I had once brought them to class for a public speaking module and yea, I blabbed about my ultimate Barbie collection. Forgive me, I knew there were thousands of topics that I could talk about but I was just not ready to grow up at that particular time. Teehee ^___^

Whatever it is, I know they are in safe hands now because I decided to pass them down to my relatives. See, I'm old enough to know what's best for my Barbies, lol. Well take care Barbies. Miss all of you.

You know I love you! xoxo (",)

-You'll always be a part of me, I'm part of you definitely (Mariah Carey)-