Thursday, July 7, 2011

If the Queen of England hadn't approved the independence agreement, Malaysia might still be ruled by England.

If Malaysia was ruled by England, Malaysia might not have Bahasa Malaysia as the national language.

If Bahasa Malaysia was not the national language, I might not have to register into British Council.

If I hadn't registered into British Council, I wouldn't have met some wonderful friends.

If I hadn't met some wonderful friends, I might have the same circle of friends.

If I had the same circle of friends, God knows what will happen to me :)


I wrote those phrases when I was doing some exercises in class. I really miss British Council and my classmates. I miss traveling back and forth between Kelana Jaya and KLCC every single day for a fortnight. I will never forget this journey and it will always be a part of me, forever <3

p/s : Take care Amira, Almas, Rinchen, Jun, Jason, Chew, Hossein, Ayub, Abdul Karim, Rashad, Janja and that funny Iraq guy.. I forgot his name! Sorry ;(

-As we go on, we remember all the times we had together (Vitamin C)-