Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Speechless

Sorry for the late update.
I wasn't sure what to write and since 'someone' has been nagging for the past four days now, I think I should write on something other than "Twilight" X)

Hmm, let's see.
On the 6th of Dec, my one and only abang got engaged to a beautiful lady from Ampang (:

Say Hello to Kak Malia (:

I was sweating like a pig on that memorable day because I was busy taking photographs for the ceremony.
Click here to see more photographs on that day. (NOT UPDATED YET)

The day after, my family and I balik kampung for Hari Raya Aidiladha celebration. Just like what my sister had wrote in her freedomshack, the journey was wet and chilly. Yesh, yesh, it reminded me of Edward Cullen living in Forks.. Teehee *^-^* Sho Schweet.
Okay, snap. Back to reality Diana! X)
That night, we had a barbeque and unfortunately, I couldn't stop eating =.='
I ate, ate and ate. Enough said, okay!

On Hari Raya Aidiladha, I dressed up nicely and guess what I did after that?
I went back inside the room and continued sleeping until noon. HAHAHA XD
Some Hari Raya celebration eyh?
My family went to visit our relatives and I was sleeping peacefully on Hari Raya. Hip hip, Hooray!

Suprisingly, no one said nothing to me! Not even the Wonderwoman! I was expecting a long high-pitch nag from her but luckily, it didn't happen.
Bestnyeh
(:

Well, I think that's about it peeps. Toodles (;