Friday, March 9, 2012

Indelible memories

People around you might not even care about your feelings. In life, you may have done a great deal of mistakes. I have done a hell lot of mistakes for the past 22 years and I've cried a river stressing over it. It is just not worth it to cry over silly things but at times, you just can't stand the pain and burden that was suddenly put upon you. Of course I have my own dark memories. I groped in the dark trying to find the way out. No one knew what was happening inside my mind because I chose not to drag them into my problems. At one point, I really just want to erase those dark memories but I just can't. It stays there as a reminder for me not to repeat those mistakes ever again. One way or another, it teaches me to be a better person. Of course, there is no such easy way to solve problems but one thing for sure, God had created us for a purpose. Mistakes are made to be learnt, corrected and not to be forgotten. Therefore, I will learn from my mistakes and I will not run away from it. I will try my best to improve myself day after day. Sounds cliche, I know. Oh well..